A big huge thank you tofor nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is the first time I’ve ever been nominated for an award, and I am thrilled to accept and participate. If you haven’t checked out , do it. She is a lover of coffee and poetry, two of my favorite things.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you have nominated them.
My 7 facts
- I am 4′ 11″ (It’s called fun sized 😉 )
- I can’t sing. As in you’d pay me to stop singing.
- My favorite color is red. It’s been red since I was five. *Shrugs* I just like it.
- I love museums. I went to the Smithsonian once, for one day. Next time, I want to go for a week.
- I love arts and crafts, but I’m not very good at them.
- I read fast. As in novels-a-day fast, and with intensity. I’ve forgotten to eat, drink, or go to the bathroom for 8 hours to devour a novel and it’s sequel before. ( I don’t recommend this unless you ,too, have an iron bladder.)
- I’m still new to blogging, and I’ve met some really awesome bloggers out there! Hello!
My nominees are… wait? Only 7?… Okay, here they are:
The nominees are not obligated to participate in this award nomination.
For those of you that want to participate, enjoy the award!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!